Monday, October 1, 2007

you are a vacuous soldier of the thrift store gestapo

So basically I don't expect this to be read by anyone except random assholes who will post random assholely comments. I couldn't care less. The creation of this "blog" (which, by the way, is the worst word ever) is solely for my benefit, as a way to log my life, since I can't seem to make myself write in real journals.

HEUTE:
nothing happened worth noting. Except that I have the greatest German teacher ever.

GESTERN:
I went to the Lincoln Theatre & saw like a showcase thing of bands. After about the 5th or 6th band we had to split because about 4 of the bands were hardcore bands, and while that type of vocal styling has a certain appeal live due to the high intensity atmosphere it creates, it is completely exhausting to listen to, and I was already wiped to begin with. Also saw a friend of a friend perform, who was totally wasted during their performance, but excellent all the same.

THE DAY BEFORE YESTERDAY:
Had a sweet adventure involving Mexican chicken and breaking into churches.

<3

1 comment:

chupakitty said...

a) YAY FOR BLOGS
b) I love that song
c) we should definitely have an adventure like that again. except without the crime part.