Sunday, October 21, 2007

told me love was too plebeian, told me you were through with me

that is a fucking fantastic line, love is too plebeian.
thats my new.......... perspective on life.
so today, I essayed. it was a very revealing experience. I discovered that I am an utter failure at writing and that I have a severe inability to focus on the task at hand. you know, I think my form of intelligence is simply too abstract to be beaten down into such a conformative, (yes I'm well aware that is not a word) restrictive manner of trying my abilities.
SIKE.
how disgustingly pretentious is that garbage?
anyway, my point is that I really don't have a point and am just enjoying writing nonsense for the sake of writing nonsense.
what is the percentage of high school dropouts that actually succeed in life?
(thats a rhetorical question, because I'm positive there are millions of readers out there clamoring to answer, but such a thing is unnecessary.)

No comments: